Thursday, September 29, 2011

Birchbox Love.

{source}

Hey Ladies!

I thought I would write about something super girly today, and whats more girly than make-up!?!
not much my friends, not much.


I am here to introduce you to Birchbox, If you have already heard of it or subscribe to it then fantastic! But if not then listen up!

Birchbox is a box (go figure!) including 4 or 5 hand picked deluxe Beauty samples delivered to your door once a month.

I am pretty sure when I signed up that was all I read and I was sold. 

I have been subscribed to birchbox since march and I love it! 
It helps you discover great products you wouldn't normally buy, but end up loving!
Sometimes you even get full size products!
I have received a few full size products that are now part of my daily routine :)

I always look forward to getting my birchbox, its like Christmas morning once a month!
I love it!

Also if you decide you want to purchase full size products of some of the samples you have received you can purchase them straight from their website where you can earn points towards future purchases :)
I haven't made a full size purchase yet but I plan on making one very soon, I found a face scrub to die for!

Well If I havent convinced you to sign up yet, then email me and I will tell you more things I love about it. 

Birchbox should really hire me as a spokesperson because I have already gotten two people to sign up for it :)
And I am pretty sure they love it as much as I do.

Dont waste any more time, Go check out Birchbox.com and get you some samples!!

And then let me know what you got in your box, because not all the boxes are the same :)

Happy sampling!!

-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme