Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Rainboots and Spiders.


This is a picture of my rain boots debut.
Unfortunately it was not because it was raining :)

I wore them for the first time to clean all the trash off my porch this weekend. And by trash I don't mean stuff, I literally mean trash.
Yeah, we are gross. I know.

So anyways, On Saturday morning/afternoon we had a roommate cleaning day, and after we finished the inside we decided it was finally time to tackle our patio that we had been neglecting pretty much since we moved. If you saw how close the dumpster was to our porch you would probably gasp at our laziness. Basically if you have a good arm you can throw the trash into the dumpsters without stepping off of our porch :/ 
But somehow we managed to just let it pile up on our patio.

So we all got into our rain boots because we were honestly afraid of what might try to crawl on our feet while we were cleaning and rain boots felt the safest. 

I really wish we would have had someone video taping us while this went down. We had a few of the neighbors just stopping what they were doing and watching us.

We were so grossed out and we were not being quiet about it. 

Especially Breanna, if you have seen the movie four Christmas's then think of the scene when the baby spits up on Reese witherspoon and Vince Vaughn's reaction and you get Breanna. Except even more dramatic.

K here comes the part where I toot my own horn.
(beep,beep!)
So we got to the bottom of the bags and there was a few bags left but they were covered in spider webs and spiders so Hula and Breanna decided that one of their boyfriends could just throw those away for us the next time they came over. 

I was like, forget that!
 Ill do it myself! I'm not scared of some tiny spiders and spiderwebs!
So I just went for it and grabbed it all up and threw it away myself!
Yep, its true, I'm pretty BA ;)

So if any of you need a spider wrangler you know who to call.....



The Exterminator! 

Sorry, I will only tolerate cleaning up spiders in my own home thank you very much ;)

-Jamie

Ps. I don't really understand spider phobias. I mean unless its like a tarantula or something because they are so small, you can just step on them and they are dead. I just don't get why they are scary, I'm sorry for all of you that are terribly afraid of spiders, I just don't get it.











No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme