Tuesday, September 20, 2011

friday night dinner

If you know me at all you know that I don't cook.
Its not that I am not capable, I guess I can if I try, I just don't.

So the only time I eat a really good home cooked meal is because my Roommate Breanna decided to cook (who loves cooking, she even asked for all things having to do with cooking and baking for her birthday!) or I went to my parents house because I was tired of eating Top Ramen and McDonald's Cheeseburgers.

Last Friday she decided she wanted to cook us all dinner (her, Hula and I). Which happens pretty often, even if she isn't cooking for us she usually has leftovers of whatever it is she is cooking and lets us have some. Thank God! If it wasn't for her I'm sure I would have died of starvation by now. 

As she was cooking she was all " ooo take pictures of me cooking and blog about it!"
So here I am. Blogging about it.
And although I got distracted and didn't get any pictures of her actually cooking it, I did get pics of the end result, which was pretty, pretty tasty if I do say so myself. 


Thanks Breanna for keeping me alive and not allowing me to become malnourished :)
 -Jamie

Ps.
She found the recipe here. Its a Creamy caprese pasta and its super duper cheesy! So if you are a cheese luvah then you need to check this recipe out!




No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme