Friday, April 6, 2012

Loves as of Late.

These are the things I am loving lately. Duh.

1.The Big Bang Theory
source
I actually watched this show when it first aired and thought it was hilarious but for some reason never kept watching it, but now they show reruns every night and I am addicted.
Bazinga!

2. They have been showing Doris Day movies everyday all day for the past week on TCM.
Love her.

I suggest watching "The thrill of it all" its super cute!

3. This picture:

4. These Dove Caramel filled Chocolates.

Who needs a boyfriend when you can open a sweet piece of chocolate and have it tell you how gorgeous you are??

5. Spring Break.
Its pretty much rockin my socks off.
Partly because It's been to warm to wear socks....
 But Mainly because I don't have to wake up at 530 am everyday.
And I still have one more week off left :):):)


6. Texas Roadhouse opens in Fresno on April 16th.
Really close to my house.
Enough said.

Those were a few of my favorite things...as of late.
They will probably change again in a few days.

Oh yeah and I am totally into Hot Cheetos again.
I feel like I am going back in time to 6th grade snack time whenever I eat them. 

Yum. Nostalgia tastes sooo good. 

-Jamie



3 comments:

jes @ twosmuppies said...

hot cheetos definitely remind me of high school.
except the cool thing was to eat it with cream cheese at the time. i'm wondering if that's still cool? must try this weekend.

Kelsey Rosie said...

I love Doris Day! Calamity Jane has always been one of my all time favorite movies :).

Kelsey.

oliveverlyblog said...

oh my - I am so in love with big bang, and now that it is in syndication, it is really catching on for so many people. funny, and you feel like you have learned something, maybe, at the end of 30 minutes, all good in my book!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme