Monday, May 7, 2012

Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

We all knew I was talking about the Avengers right??



So last night I 3rd wheeled it to the movies to see the Avengers with my married friends. Yep, I ain't ashamed to 3rd wheel it, I do it quite often actually, I 5th wheel it too and occasionally even 7th wheel it sometimes. Its just how I roll. 
Hula and Brandon who so nicely invited me to 3rd wheel it with them.



The Jamie's!

Anywho....the movie was awesome!! 
I have never really been into action or superhero movies. I even uttered the words "I really don't like the Dark Knight" in the theater and immediately ducked for fear of being stoned (I know lots of people who would strongly disagree with me)
 I loved Captain America and Thor though so I was pretty sure I would love this one too. 
 Its the perfect combination of action and comedy.
I really need to go watch the Iron man movies now though because I think he might be my favorite, I loved his sarcasm! If he was a real person I'm pretty sure we would be friends. 

Also I could not believe how packed the theater was at 10pm on a Sunday night or the fact that I was out and seeing a movie at 10pm on Sunday night. Apparently I think I'm some kind of party animal now. 

So with all that said you should go see the movie if you haven't yet.

And now  I will leave you with our immediate reactions after the movie was over ( I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried) :

"That movie was awesome!! If anyone says anything negative about this movie I will punch them in the face!!"-Brandon

"Bow and Arrows are really in right now, Its like replacing Bacon."-Hula

"I bet Captain America would be really good at Frisbee."-Me

-Jamie
Ps. I really want to take archery lessons now. 
P.p.s. To the guy who laughed and clapped every time something bad would happen to the good guys, I would like to meet with you after I learn how to shoot my bow and arrow and see if your still laughing :)
 


 


2 comments:

hAPPY hIKER hERNANDEZ said...

You haven't seen Iron Man?!!! Yeah you need to! He's my favorite, his cockiness reminds me of my brother. I've always loved archery because of Robin Hood the cartoon version with the fox as RH! And fencing because of the princess bride....

jennifer blair said...

Hehe. You guys are so funny. I LOVED this movie! I love Tony Stark's wit as well. ;)

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme