Thursday, June 14, 2012

That time I went to my first Baseball Game.


It's a good thing I don't have to many readers on this thing because I totally fail at blogging!
Look at me blogging about something that happened over a month ago!
Lets be real though, I am even surprised I am getting this blogged at all.

Last month my cousin sent us some tickets to go enjoy a local baseball game, and if you read my title have already figured out it was my first ever baseball game. 

Unless you count that time I went to a baseball game my senior year of high school sporting matching shirts w/ my best friend supporting our guy friend who was on the team only to find him sitting in the stands laughing as we walked up because he forgot to tell us he quit the team.
(I wish I had made that story up, but sadly it is very, very true)

So this time I decided on a shirt that supported the whole state of California, just to be safe.
Not really, it just happened to be the shirt I picked to wear that day ;)

On top of the excitement of it being my first bball game our close family friends from Idaho were here and got to attend the game with us. 


 My dad and baby Lillie ^^^ They stayed at our house for a week and the only time my dad was able to hold her was when she was asleep.


"the California pose"
Apparently when people in Idaho are taking pictures and want to make fun of us Californians they pose like this. 
Who knew.

They guy behind us thought we wanted him in the picture with us.
I don't even know.

Oh, did you want some pictures of the actual baseball game??
I think I took like one.
I didn't pay attention the whole time.
I ate lots of garlic fries, people watched (my favorite thing to do in large public places) and laughed hysterically at the mascot shaking his booty......in other words, I had a blast.
if you notice this was just a picture i snapped before the game even started....pitching practice. ha ha.
look at those sparkly little piggies....
 Can we talk about my extremely short attention spam?? A one year old was able to focus on the game longer then I was.
Lillie and her daddy.
We like thumbs up, obvi.
Americas next top model?? no??

K so who is gonna take me to another baseball game so I can people watch some more??

-Jamie

2 comments:

Eatlovemerry said...

What a lovely day!

erica marie said...

I haven't been to a baseball game this summer...but I really want to go. Looks like you had a blast and OMG Lillie is simply adorable!

xo erica

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme