Monday, September 19, 2011

Rhinestone Cowboy


Every summer our local radio stations hosts $5 concerts at our local park (which is conveniently located right down the street from my apt, win!) and last week was my first one ever!

My mom asked me if I wanted to go with her and my dad and I just so happened to be free that night, so i said why not? So i dragged Hula along with me...jk I didn't have to drag her, she would never pass up hanging out with me ;)

First of all, why was this the first time I have ever been to one of these concerts? Of course the first one I go to is the last one of the season. pshh, you can bet ill be there next year though!

Now lets get to the important part of this post.
The Rhinestone Cowboy.
I just have to inform you first that I realized while enjoying this concert that I have more fun watching other people enjoy the concert then enjoying the actual concert myself. 
Am I the only one who feels that way? Please tell me I'm not alone! 

Anyways....

There was a cowboy there. Well not just one, there were dozens actually, besides the rodeo I have never seen so many wranglers and cowboy hats (and not to mention girls in booty shorts and boots to go along with it) in one place.
But there was this one who was with his friends and decided to sit right next to us, like extremely close. I had to scoot even closer to my parents so that Hula didn't have to rub arms with this dude.

There were several things wrong with this guy. He lost all hope before he even said hello.
Poor guy. Never stood a chance. 

#1. He was wearing an Ed Hardy button up with his wranglers, boots and cowboy hat. No explanation needed.
#2. He was chewing. Then spitting. Then chewing again, and spitting some more. All as he sat right next to us. We were wearing sandals. What if he had missed and spit on our feet ?!? I. would. have. lost. it. 
 #3. He obviously was already to faded to notice Hula waving her engagement ring in his face. Fail.
 #4. He was dancing. By himself. Until the lady walking around picking up trash stopped and danced with him. He looked like he was having a grand time, I'm just glad it wasn't me. 

And last but not least....

He made fun of Justin Bieber.
I know its hard to believe anyone would say anything negative about the Biebs, but he did.
And that was the last straw. 

If he had tried to talk to us at all anymore that night I had already mentally made this list in my head so that I could explain to him the reasons why the conversation wasn't gonna go anywhere. 

Although this guy was kind of annoying, he did add to the entertainment. Him along with two 12 year old girls standing below the stage all night screaming their heads off and the lame flirting going on all over the place.
Hula even saw a girl introduce herself to a guy and wrap her leg around him while she shook his hand. K I am exaggerating a little. But there was a lot of body language being spoken in their introduction.

Until next time :)
-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme