Saturday, September 10, 2011

The New BabySitters club

Except not like the Babysitters club at all.
More like the blessings club.
Yeah the name was super creative I know. I am the Vice President and Zip is President since she came up with the idea to actually get together and make these Blessing Bags!

 Zip and I found this project on Pinterest. 

They are ziplock bags filled with things Homeless people may need that you keep in your car and can pass out as needed.  



Basically you get zip lock bags and and fill them with travel size items that Homeless people may need like:
Toothbrushes
Toothpaste
Deodorant
soap
Food
Etc...I think you get the point.




 We decided to add a note with encouraging words and verses on it :)


I am really glad Zip got the ball rolling with this project, I am always wanting to do things like this but have a hard time executing my ideas. 
There is no greater feeling then the feeling and satisfaction you get when helping others in need.

How are you helping bless the needy and unfortunate people around you?
"It's criminal to ignore a neighbor in need,
   but compassion for the poor—what a blessing!"
-Proverbs 14:21 (MSG)

-Jamie

Ps. If you want to join our club you totally can. We still have a few positions open ;)








No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme