Monday, March 5, 2012

That time I went to SF and discovered I have road rage.

Remember I told you a while back that I was going to SF for a bridesmaid retreat??
Well I finally got the pictures uploaded. 

We stayed at Hula's Aunt's house which is right outside of SF, seriously, like 5 min from the Golden Gate bridge (which I drove over for the first time!!ahh!!)

We took a bunch of pictures on her porch which overlooked sf right before we headed out to the city.
I don't have any pictures of us actually out in the city because I am lazy and didn't want to lug my big camera around all night. 
I'm sure glad I didn't too because I probably would have ended up throwing it at someones head when they decided to drive like an idiot. 
I thought drivers in LA were bad, I was wrong!
SF drivers are terrible, horrible, inconsiderate....I'm sorry if you live there, but seriously I didn't know I could get so angry at other drivers until I drove through the city. 
I also decided I will never, ever, ever be driving in the city again.
I will have a chauffeur :)

Besides all the dumb drivers we had such a great time!
We went to a restaurant called the fondue cowboy and it was really, really good!
I definitely recommend it if you are ever in the area :)

Ok enough chit chat, here are the bridesmaids :) ....Oh and the Bride ;)



And I couldn't forget the Silly's ;)



And one more of the Beautiful Bride :)

Ps. Did you notice me not wearing heels? Or how extremely short my skirt was? I swear it looks shorter in pictures....I think I may have to retire it :( Or have my legs shortened or something so I don't look so scandalous :/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So, I just stumbled across your blog from Michelle's at 'She Said...'! I am oh-so happy that I did. :)
I have read through a few posts and this one made me laugh with all the silly photos!
I also love how real you seem to be ... which sometimes doesn't always come across with bloggers. :)
Anyways, I hope you had a wonderful week & having a lovely weekend!!!
much love, colie.
xoxo

theplaidsparrow.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

So, I just stumbled across your blog from Michelle's at 'She Said...'! I am oh-so happy that I did. :)
I have read through a few posts and this one made me laugh with all the silly photos!
I also love how real you seem to be ... which sometimes doesn't always come across with bloggers. :)
Anyways, I hope you had a wonderful week & having a lovely weekend!!!
much love, colie.
xoxo

theplaidsparrow.blogspot.com

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme