Friday, September 23, 2011

A-Z






 So Ive seen this A-Z survey thingy floating around some of the blogs I read and It reminded me of old myspace surveys we all used to do. Come on don't act like you wouldn't spend your Friday nights filling out those super lame surveys and posting bulletin after bulletin full of useless information about yourself. Oh it was just me?? Its ok I don't mind owning up to it ;) 

Anyways I saw that Danielle from Sometimes Sweet (who btw has some of the coolest tattoos!) had done it, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and borrow it from her and fill it out too!


Enjoy!




A. Age: 24
B. Bed size: Full, although I only use the very edge to sleep on.
C. Chore that you hate: Is all of them a bad answer??
D. Dogs: none :(
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. If not I cant keep my eyes open and I end up getting a headache, I would just get hooked up to an iv full of coffee all day if i could.
F. Favorite color: Its always changing but its been yellow for a while now.
G. Gold or Silver: I used to absolutely hate Gold, but now I love it, and I also still like silver, so i guess my answer would be both.
H. Height:5 61/2.....I don't really know. I feel like I am the perfect height though, not to tall but not short either :)
I. Instruments you play: none. Wish I played the drums. or piano. or anything that makes noise really. I did play the recorder in 4th grade, but didn't we all??
J. Job title: Nanny, Family Entertainer, Self-proclaimed relationship guru.....ha ha jk ;)
K. Kids: Zero :(
L. Live:Cali...
M. Mother’s name:Janet
N. Nicknames: James, 7-11
O. Overnight hospital stays: not since i was to young to remember
P. Pet peeves: ill pass on this question cuz I could probably go on for days.
Q. Quote from a movie: "I'm gonna do it too! I'm Gonna do it too!!" Vince Vaughn from four Christmas's.
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: Two younger sisters Megan (21) and Morgan (18) and One Brother Michael (19)
U. Underwear: well I wear them if that's what your asking.
V. Vegetable you hate:peas. bleh!
W. What makes you run late: things that are out of my hands, because I hate, hate, hate being late. It gives me anxiety and makes me jumpy when I am gonna be late.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: back and dental
Y. Yummy food that you make:Top ramen. For realzz...
Z. Zoo animal: The Monkeys usually make me laugh.

-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme