Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!

I am so busy friends!
I remember thinking during the summer (when I was unemployed and bored out of my mind.) how I wish I could go back to my busy days.
And I am already wishing I could go back to my non-busy days.

We always want what we cant have huh?
Well if that is the case then I am just throwing it out there that I really don't want a new car ;)

I really cant complain about being busy though because I have been busy with fun things like wedding stuff, and photo shoots.

Breanna and I even got crafty this weekend and painted a chair for the senior shoot we did on labor day.
 Isnt it cute?? 

I will do a post later on what we actually did to it, cuz it was sorta fun ;)

I haven't really blogged about what's been going on lately so just wanted to do a quick catch up! 

Hope you are all doing fantastic and had a great 3 day weekend, and guess what?!?! 

It's already Hump day!

Which I am excited about because it makes it two days closer to the weekend which is bound to be loads of fun. I will tell you about it later ;)


 Happy Hump Day!!

-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme