Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Insomniacs Unite!

It is currently 5:33 am.

I have been awake since 4.
Not like sort of awake or half asleep, but can't even attempt to fall back asleep because I cant close my eyes awake. 

After an hour and half of that I just decided to get up grab some food and a powerade and sit at my computer and tell you about it. 

I feel like when people talk about being up all night they always have something profound to tell you.
I cant give you that.

I'm just tired.
Tired of being tired.

Any other insomniacs out there that feel me??

This whole only sleeping a few hours at night thing wouldn't be that terrible if I could actually survive off only a few hours of sleep but I cant.
I need my ZZZZZZ's!!

I get physically Ill when I don't sleep.
Like flu symptoms sick.
It's no bueno I tell you, No Bueno at all.

This may be TMI but just this Sunday at Easter I got so sick from no sleep that I ended up throwing up.
Sorry if that was gross but I warned you!

People have suggested I take medication to help me sleep but if you have been reading my blog for very long then you know I wrote a post specifically about my aversion to pills or medicine.
So that won't really work for me.

Do any of you reading this deal with Insomnia??
How do you deal with it?
I would like to know :)

I'm gonna go listen to a sermon now, might as well get some Jesus in me since I am up this early huh??
 I think so.

-Jamie

Ps.
On the upside since I had all that time to lay in bed wide awake I decided what I would name a puppy if I got one. 
I only think of important things in the middle of the night ;)

 



1 comment:

Kelsey Rosie said...

Oh man, that must be so rough! I struggle with anixety/depression, so I understand the woes of not getting a goodnight's sleep! If I learn any secrets about how to stay asleep at night, I'll make sure you let you know!

Hope you get some rest tonight!

Kelsey.

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme