Thursday, September 15, 2011

Leisure World....My future home.

I'm Alive!
You can all stop worrying about where I have been, because I know it kept you up all night not knowing what it was I was up to the last few days. 
I was out of town for a couple days with my friends and had to wait until today to steal all the pictures Zip took from our busy weekend. 
I am warning you now there are lots of pictures.
So I am gonna break up the post A lil bit so your eyes don't go crazy looking at all the funny pictures of us from our trip.  
Cuz let me tell you. There are some funny ones. 


First, let me introduce you to this amazing place that we (Hula,Zip,Breanna and I) are obsessed with.
Its called Leisure World, and Hula's Grandparents live there, they let us stay with them last year when we went to Disneyland and again this year while we took a weekend to go shopping in la. 

Doesn't that Globe and Font just scream fantastic?!?
We are so intrigued by this place. 
It has its own everything! Churches, grocery stores, golf course...you name it, Leisure World has it!

It reminded me of the movie the stepford wives except for large houses its cute little condos and sweet older people instead of robots. So kind of not like the stepford wives at all.
And there are Rabbits everywhere! We thought that was super cool but apparently its a Problem. Who knew bunnies could cause such a commotion?

We planned on taking a walk in our matching track suits (think sue Sylvester from glee) at some point this weekend to get a better feel for the place but we decided to sleep in instead. 

What we did do was come up with a plan to eventually take over Leisure World. Not like a hostage situation type take over but more like a buying it out and living there with all the old people take over.
I think its a great plan. We could each use our different skills to run the place, and when we are married and have kids we would never run out of babysitters! 
Idk who wouldn't want to live in a community that looks like it just stepped out of the sixties with a huge globe that welcomes you when you enter.

So if anyone wants to jump on the train to Leisure world, Let me know, seats are limited.

-Jamie




 








No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme