Friday, September 9, 2011

That time I was kind of Crafty...

Remember when I said Breanna and I made this?

Well since I have a history of being super NOT crafty I thought I would show you proof :)

This is what the Chair looked like before:
 [Breanna modeling our thrift store find]

After all the modeling we got to work!


We found an old shirt that my sister was planning on giving away and cut the lace off of it and used it as a stencil. My mom gave us the idea and it worked great, thanks Mom!





It came out quite cute I think :)
 I took a break and snapped a picture of myself while breanna finished the spraying ;)

We ended up having to drive back to wal mart to grab a second can of paint because I was convinced that we only needed one can. 
I was wrong.
I am not wrong very often folks but I am not to proud to admit that it does happen. Sometimes ;)

So there you have it, I can be crafty as long as I am not left alone to do it. Who knows how this chair would have looked if I would have done it by myself. 

Oh and just a Little fyi: wear gloves.
You will be glad you did.
Ask Breanna how she liked walking around with green hands the next day or two. 

One downfall of this project was that after we finished, I really wanted to spray paint everything in sight! Nothing was safe! I stayed strong even though I contemplated how pretty everything would look in this pretty green color  :)

I hope everyone else has as much fun on their next spray painting excursion as I did!
-Jamie

Ps. In other more exciting and important news....Hula found her wedding dress! Here is a Picture:
Ha!
Did you actually think I was gonna I was gonna show you a picture of the dress??
Yeah right, People read this blog. Jk. Maybe they do, who knows?
But that is a Picture of Breanna and I at the Bridal store that Hula found her dress at.
There is something about being in a bridal boutique surrounded by Beautiful wedding gowns that makes a girl wanna get married even more then she already did. And by "a girl" I of course mean me.







No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme