Saturday, October 1, 2011

Drum Roll Please!!!

Please allow me to introduce you to Candice :)
 She so graciously let me sponsor her this month (my very first sponsorship!!) so make sure you go check out her Beautiful Blog, you wont be sorry you did :)




blogbutton
"With a cup of tea in hand, I look for the beautiful things in life and enjoy sharing them with you! From makeup and fashion, to faith and favorite teas, I hope you'll be inspired and enjoy a bit of life through my eyes. Helen Keller once said, 'Life is either a daring adventure or nothing' ,so I invite you to come join my adventures through this beautiful life. Stop by and say hello! I can't wait to meet you!"

Thanks so much Candice for letting me sponsor you, I am also excited to have you on my blog this month :):):)
 
-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme