Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This is what happened on Halloween:


Hula's fiance made her, myself and Breanna dinner!

He was very upset that his pasta didn't come out the way he wanted it to but I told him I guess I could let him make us dinner another time to make up for it.
I will just have to suck it up and eat another homemade dinner. 
Life is rough I tell ya.

Then we watched Underworld and passed out candy to all his neighborhood kids. 
Us girls got very excited every time the doorbell rang.
I joked that we looked like the sister wives because all 3 of us girls would answer the door and each give kids candy and dote over their adorable costumes and then Brandon would come up behind us and hover to see all the kids in their outfits.
Omg I am laughing as I am typing this.

After I dubbed us sister wives we kept yelling "come on sister wives! whenever the doorbell ring, Breanna thought we should stop yelling it because people might actually hear us.
We decided she was probably right. 

My favorite kids of the night had to be the girl that told us her little sister was a devil but she wasn't wearing her horns. 
It was funnier because that was the one time I didn't go to the door and just overheard the older sister telling that to Breanna.
Then I wondered, Who would dress their kid as the devil?? Its not cute. I don't get it.

So that was what I did for Halloween,  Did you guys do anything fun?!?

-Jamie
Ps. Although I wouldn't categorize it as a "scary" movie I really enjoyed Underworld and cant wait to watch the other ones :)

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme