Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Me=not so crafty.

Things I would make if I were more crafty and a lot less lazy.



These nail polish racks would be fantastic to have in my bathroom so I could see my growing collection right in front of me.

Supposedly these are just spice racks that were painted...
source
source
 These garlands are so flippin cute! they would be great for a party or something but I just want to hang them all over my room :)
source
source
This Photo backdrop is soo cool. And I actually am going to make this. I am using the term "I" very loosely though. I am just buying the supplies and my dad is actually gonna build it for me, Lord knows I don't need to be anywhere near a saw and apparently you have to use one to make this.

souce
source
I wish I had a pretty mantel to put these candle holders on because doesn't it look sooo pretty??
It totally does.

Even as un crafty as I am I think I could handle making the feather lanterns, how do you go wrong throwing a bunch of feathers in a mason jar and sticking a flameless candle inside?? Well knowing me I would probably mess it up.

Are any of you doing any crafting lately? You should just make two of whatever it is you are making and send me one and then I can tell people I made it.
Jk I wouldn't do that.
But you can still totally make me something ;)

-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme