Thursday, November 10, 2011

Fresno county represent.



I am sick.
Woke up this morning with a sore throat and nasty cough. 
I should have seen it coming, I always, always get sick when the seasons change. never fails. 
So I don't really have anything to talk about today and that's why there are pictures of me standing next to graffiti.
You mean you all weren't dying to see me standing next to a beautiful piece of graffiti making a ridiculous face?
My bad.

Btw picture was not taken in Fresno county and that's exactly why I took the picture.
I found this on a wall in Hollister while I was doing my cousin's senior pictures. 
I thought it was kind of funny that someone found it necessary to tag this cute little restaurant in this tiny little town with "Fresno county" and some other gang slang that I don't understand. If you are gonna tag at least make it pretty k?!?
some people....
And speaking of senior pictures I thought I would give you guys a little sneak peak of them because lets be honest, this blog could use a cute face on it every once in a while :)

and just one more for good measure ;)


And lets all pray that I get better because I have a very busy weekend ahead! Thanks friends!
-Jamie

Ps. The pictures of me are super bright because My cousin decided it was fun to play with my reflectors while my mom snapped these of me and meanwhile almost blinding me.

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme