Friday, November 18, 2011

Big hair.

It's Friday so I will make this post short and sweet.

See my hair?? That stuff ain't no joke.
That picture doesn't even do my wild & crazy hair justice.

You know how in old movies and shows women would use the excuse that they had to wash their hair to get out of going on dates with guys?? 
Well I can use that excuse and not be lying.

Is it pathetic I have to schedule when I wash my hair?
Because I do.
It takes so long to do my hair after I wash it that I have to take breaks.
I envy girls that can just blow dry their hair and go on about their day.
I would scare people if I did that. 

I have never even had a hairdresser be able to blow dry my hair straight, poor hairdressers, I think they get frustrated when they have to style my hair, as do I every single time I wash it.
Anyone else got Hair problems?
Tell me about it!
I can obviously sympathize!

-Jamie


No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme