Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Fall Favorites :)

As if I don't have enough shows I watch already, there are a few new ones I have discovered this fall and am really enjoying.

And since I like them and my opinion is the only one that matters I will share them with you so you can also fall in love :)

Warning: Do not start watching these unless you have time to devote to them because you will get hooked!
 Trust me!

#1
 Pan Am.
This is probably my favorite new show this fall.
It has really made me contemplate seriously becoming a stewardess.
But then I come back down to earth and realize that its not really as glamorous as they make it seem on the show and all the pilots aren't as handsome as Dean and Ted.
I would totally date Ted if he was a real person. If you actually watch this you probably would have thought I would have said Dean because he is the obvious "hottie" of the show, but no, totally in love with Ted.

I also love all the fashion on this show, they always look fabulous, even when they are supposed to look "frazzled"
I am pretty sure sweats hadn't even been invented for women back then yet, and if they were, it obviously wasn't acceptable to wear them in public like we other people do now.

#2
source
 New Girl.
I feel like I shouldn't have to explain why this show is so great.
First of all Zoey Deschanel is in it. That should be enough convincing right there but I will go on...
This quirky girl who sings her own theme song catches her bf cheating on her and finds herself living with these 3 guys who all have their own issues which are individually also hilarious.
My favorite line of the show so far is "you got some schmidt on your face!!"
Please just do yourself a favor and go watch it.
Oh and one more thing, they have something at their apt called a "douche bag jar" and every time one them does something of the nature they have to put a dollar in.
Genius!
I think every apt that has a bunch of guys living together should have this!

#3
source
Whitney.

I love this show because not only is the main actress just downright funny on her own, each of the individual characters are also super funny on thier own.
I don't even know what to say about this show really except that I am laughing the entire way through it on every episode and you will be too.
I am pretty sure that some of the lines are totally improv.
Which makes it even better.
In one episode the girls are at a club trying to take some pictures to put on their facebook and one of the girls tells the other girl to go pose with people of different ethnicity's because "white people aren't cool anymore" omg. I died laughing.
Seriously just go check it out.


Well those are my new favorite shows this fall, but don't worry I have not abandoned my #1 favorite show which is Law and Order:SVU. These are just some new ones I have been enjoying recently.

Have you guys been watching any of these? Or are there any others you are enjoying??
Let me know :)
-Jamie


No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme