Thursday, November 3, 2011

Through the eyes...

of two 8 year olds.

While I was in Hollister I let my cousins use my point and shoot camera to take whatever pictures they wanted. 

Here is what they captured:























They kept saying they were going around taking secret pictures of people, I chose not to put a bunch of pictures on here of people I didnt know though.
Is it sad that they are 8 years old and I still cant tell them apart most of the time?
I usually just memorize what they are wearing that day and tell them apart that way.
I am a horrible cousin I know.
Maybe when they are 9 I will be able to tell them apart.
Probably not though.

They randomly asked me when I was gonna have babies.
I told them after I find a husband, and they told me I need to hurry up and find a husband then.
Which btw they are always on the lookout for me for one ;)
Then their mom told me after I get married I wasn't allowed to wait to have kids that I had to start right away. 
 
So here's to hurrying up and having babies! lol!

-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme