Monday, November 14, 2011

Baby Talk.

So normally on mondays I tell you about what I did during the weekend but I realized that there is something I wanted to write about that I hadn't yet.

My friend Zip is Pregnant!

I thought I would tell you about my reaction when she first told Breanna and I.

We were walking to in n out last weekend and as we walk up she very nonchalantly tells us that she was pregnant. 
Let me just start by saying that for some reason at that moment we were walking in a straight line so she was behind us when she said it.
So anyways she tells us right as we walk up to the outdoor seating to in n out, so there were quite a few spectators that got to encounter my crazy reaction.
When she tells us I immediately turned around and pointed straight at her and called her a liar!
I called my friend a Liar as she was trying to tell me she was pregnant.
Who does that??
I do. 
And this is why.
I don't take people being pregnant lightly.
I think its one of the most exciting happiest moments of a persons life like ever. Yep I just said "like ever". get over it.
Normally I joke about everything, Like stuff you are supposed to take seriously and not joke about, I am usually making jokes about it.
But I don't joke about babies.
I LOVE BABIES.
So when she told us she was pregnant i guess i had to make sure she wasn't messing with me.
She wasn't.
She finally pulled out the sonogram to prove to me that she wasn't lying.
But i would be lying if i said i wasn't still a tad bit skeptical.
Have you seen baby mama??? You can get a sonogram of anything off the Internet!
Anyways, I finally decided she was telling the truth and then ended up crying in excitement.
And then we did the whole screaming "I am so excited" lets hug thing.
It was pretty epic.

Later that night we went back to the apartment and Breanna got her baby name book out and we went to town.
of course the person who isnt married owns a baby name book and the person who IS married and pregnant doesn't.
That book was also purchased at the beginning of the year when none of our friends were in sight of being pregnant anytime soon.
I may also have like 3 or 4 baby name apps on my phone right now too.
I have all my future babies named and some.
We just like to be prepared.

I already cant wait to find out what they are having so I can start shopping!

Any of your friends having babies??
Isn't it super exciting??
-Jamie





No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme