Monday, October 31, 2011

Weekend Deets.

My weekend was busy! Here is how it went down:

Right after work on friday my mom and I traveled to Hollister to spend most of the weekend with our cousins because I was going to be taking senior and family pictures for them.

On friday we went and watched my cousin Shae cheer at her homecoming game.
I love that I still have family carrying on the tradition of being a cheerleader :)
Maybe one of these days I will show you pics of me as a cheerleader. 
Maybe ;)

So here are some pics of my weekend via my cell phone.
I will have some Beautiful pictures to show you later of Shae, she was a gorgeous model!
She is related to me though so that wasn't a huge surprise ;) 
Joking!
Neriah and Zoe, my twin cousins (shae's sisters) sorry for the blur but have you 
ever tried to get a clear picture of 8 year old twins? Kinda almost impossible.
 Like her older cousin Shae also has a love for the biebs. Are you surprised I took a picture with him? if you are, you obviously don't know me well enough.

My mom snapped some pics of me while I snapped pics. At some point during these pictures I think I was threatening my cousin Elijah that I was gonna come pinch him if he didn't smile. 
If you cant get your teenage boy to smile in pictures just call me :) I think I was successful about 80% of the time :)
Taking pictures isnt always the most attractive thing is it?

I was really pleased with all of the photos I took this weekend, Hollister has some of the cutest little places to take pictures, I have a feeling I will be there in the near future for more photo shoots.

On Sunday afternoon my mom and i ended up taking a 3 hour nap because we were so exhausted. 
I am convinced naps on Sunday afternoons are the best kind. 
It is the day of rest isn't it??

-Jamie

Ps. We don't have Internet or cable at my new house for almost two weeks so my mom and I rented movies last night and finally found footloose!
It only took three weeks! Geez!


No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme