Thursday, November 17, 2011

Review of my weekend.


Thought I would finally show you guys what last weekend looked like for me, considering its almost next weekend and everything. I'm a procrastinator if you haven't realized it yet.

Thanks to our veterans I had Friday off! Hello 3 day weekend! I am so thankful I had 3 whole days off so I could rest a little bit since I was sick.
But even though I was sick I didn't let it stop me from having fun!
This is what I wore on Friday, Bet you cant guess how much I paid for that dress!
$4!
Yep, I found the jackpot on target clearance racks a few weeks ago and ended up buying 4 dresses that were all $6 or less!
I am such a cheapskate so I felt like I had found the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow when I found these deals.
Friday night a few of us went to Tepinkaki to Celebrate Zip's (soon to be mommy!) birthday.
Omg Tepinyaki is so super yummy! 
Breanna was squealing in delight because she was so excited we were eating tepinyaki.
We take food very seriously.

Unfortunately Zip had to work super early in the morning so she and her husband had to go home after dinner but the rest of us decided to go see "Crazy, Stupid, Love" at our $3 theater. 
An hour and half of Ryan Gosling?? Ok.
He is so flipping handsome. 
And the way he dressed in the movie was sooo attractive.
Except for the ring bling, I could have done with out the ring bling. But If i had to choose Ryan gosling with ring bling or no Ryan gosling at all, bring on the bling.
On Saturday my mom and I decided to go thrifting since we hadn't been in a while.
It was a total fail. Didn't find a thing.
I am always amazed at what they are selling at thrift stores sometimes.
Although there probably is that special person desperately searching for a statue of an amazon woman riding a dragon and an adult winnie the pooh sweater.
Saturday evening Breanna and I shot some Christmas photos for some of our good friends, We were trying really hard to make them laugh and they ended up making us laugh the whole time. I told them I am just gonna start taking them on photoshoots with me to entertain everyone and make all those stubborn non smiling people smile!

We also had a game night and played phase 10 which I of course won. 
But of course I won. Did you expect anything less??

Sunday I woke up feeling worse then I had felt all week so I stayed in my room allllll day long.
And since I woke up at 630 am and couldn't fall asleep until after 11 it was a very long day.
Phase ten on my phone is all that kept me sane.

I am very excited for this coming weekend because my friends and I are going to the winter Jam!
Its a bunch of christian musicians that come together to put on one awesome show. I cant wait!
We also have Hulas engagement shoot to do on Sunday and I am so excited about it because we are such good friends that I can be that person that's like, "K. good face........wait no. Probably shouldn't make THAT face." You know what I mean?
Anyways hope you all had a great weekend and are as exciting for this weekend as I am!
-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme