Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Another Confession.

I hate taking medicine.

This is what my diet looked like on Thursday.
Soup and cough drops.
I am a weirdo and have this aversion to taking medicine when I am sick.
I think I will come out stronger if I just let my body fight it off itself, and medicine just kind of freaks me out. 
Idk when I started feeling this way because as a kid I had a lot of headaches and would pop pills like it was my job. I remember being proud that I could swallow pills when other kids my age still had to take chewables. Yep these are the types of things I took pride in my friends...
But now, getting me to take medicine is quite an ordeal, I ended up taking medicine just a couple times over the weekend because my mom kept suggesting it.
I don't think it helped.
So I didn't take anymore.
And guess what?
Its now Tuesday and although I am not completely better, I feel pretty great compared to this weekend!
I think in just a day or two I will be completely back to normal :)
My younger sister apparently is the same way.
I am sure the only reason she doesnt like medicine either is because of me. 
You know how little sisters are...they wanna be just like their big sis ;)
And I am a pretty amazazing big sis so it totally makes sense ;)

Does anyone else feel this way or is it just me?
I understand if you don't want to admit you feel the same way, it is pretty weird.
And in case you are wondering I hate going to the doctor as much as I hate taking medicine.
I am afraid they might stab me with a needle when I walk in the door.
Its crazy, I know.
But I'm crazy.
Ya' feel me??
-Jamie


1 comment:

Laura Darling said...

I am the same way! In fact I felt AWFUL for the past few days, and just last night took some Nyquil for the first time in YEARS!! It worked though, so now I might take it more often!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme