Monday, November 7, 2011

Rumors, Rumors..


This was me getting ready for church last night.
If you already saw this on my instagram or read my tweet last night you can go ahead and feel free to stop reading because I am just going to rant about why I look mad in this picture again.

The rumors are true. I am slowly turning into an old granny.
I cant hardly keep my eyes open past 930 anymore.
I had a girls night on Saturday and my eyes started feeling heavy and I was convinced that it had to be at least midnight. It was about 9.

Then right before this picture was taken I was just going about my normal business of getting ready for church when something caught my eye.
My first Grey hair!
Its like it came out of nowhere!
So naturally I did exactly what I was told not to do and pulled those suckers out!

Then this morning I found even more! 
I am pretty sure grey hairs are like the hydras from Greek mythology and when you cut off one of its heads, two grow back in its place.
They are called hydras right? 
I am probably wrong, I really love Greek mythology but I have a horrible memory, so feel free to enlighten me in my wrongness, promise I wont be offended.

So now all of you can say you are friends with a 24 year old Grandma!
I've come to terms with it though, everyone loves grandmas anyways right?

Right?!?!
-Jamie

Ps. speaking of rumors...anyone else hear about the girl claiming to have given birth to Justin Bieber's baby?
Downright outrageous I tell you.


No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme