Friday, December 2, 2011

Exciting things :)

First of all, yes I did. I bought the Biebs Christmas Cd.
Its fantastic. 
I love that Ludacris raps in one of the songs, which just happens to be my favorite one :)

I know I already talked about this but here is proof that my friend Diane was here for thanksgiving, we obviously had to stop at Starbucks before she had to catch the Amtrak back to so-cal.
It's finally pretty here. All the leaves have changed color, except now I think they have all blown away because of the crazy wind we had yesterday. I was nervous all day that a tree was gonna fall on my car.
It didn't, Thank God. 
Did some bridal shower planning with the girls. Its gonna be so cute! I cant wait, we have so many great ideas :)
It was my Dads bday yesterday so we went and ate a yummy bfast at my favorite bfast place.
I was happy to find out that target had quite a selection of cards having to do with farts. So of course I got my dad one.
He loved it.

And last but not least....

I finally got my very own camera!! I have never appreciated the fed ex guy more then I did yesterday when he delivered it :)
If you don't know, Breanna and I only had one camera between us because well cameras cost money and we couldn't afford two.
But we saved up all our earnings and was able to purchase another one this week!!
So thank you so much to everyone who hired us to take their photos! We really appreciate it!!


So those are the exciting things that have been going on with me lately.
You have anything exciting going too??
Let me know!!
 :)
-Jamie


No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme