Friday, October 21, 2011

Looking back.

 Today I am heading over to Pismo beach for the Annual AGO Pismo flag football tournament .

If I remember correctly (which is very rare) this will be my 4th year in a row attending.
Oh and in case you were wondering, no. I don't actually play in it.
I am one of those girls that screams on the sidelines.
I even have a picture to prove it.
But I cant find it :(
So you will just have to use your imagination :)

So I thought I would show you some pictures from past trips to pismo/slo

There are several Hilarious stories to go along with all of these pictures but you will just have to trust me on that because it would take way to long to tell them all. 

Oh and all of these pictures are at least 2 or 3 years ago, I couldn't find any more recent ones, my tagged photos on facebook failed me today :/


Corolla Cuddlefest:
See Hula in the left hand corner? She was making sure we weren't gonna die.
Why? Because I was switching lanes and taking a picture at the same time. NBD.
We stopped at this diner to go the bathroom and these guys wanted to meet all of us.
We must have looked like celebrities ;)
They asked us if we were headed to the mountains.
Yeah, we usually wear our swimsuits when we are going to hang out in the woods.
We almost had to sleep in the car. Which is why we named the trip corolla cuddlefest.
What? Don't you give all your trips titles??
In case you were wondering, which I am sure you totally were...we were actually kinda excited about sleeping in the car.
Ninja toes!


Five Cent Bus Ride:
 Isn't this how everyone goes to cross the street?!?
Our friend Kyle was a city bus driver so it was a no brainer to to make time to ride his bus around town for a little while as part of our trip.
Kyle decided to take a nap. So we decided to tape his doors shut and be super quiet and sneaky about it.
Except we weren't super quiet or sneaky and apparently tape doesn't hold a door shut :(


The End :)

Pictures from this weekend's trip to come soon!

-Jamie


No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme