Friday, October 14, 2011

Learn something new everyday.



I apparently like taking pictures of other people taking pictures. Proof ^^^^

In case you haven't caught on yet, My sister (the one in college @ ORU) came home for fall break this week and brought her roommate Jade.

So yesterday we introduced her to a little bit of California and took a day trip to Los Angeles.

And because the theme of my posts this week have been laziness,  I decided to keep going with it for today's post and tell you that I will be writing another post about our trip, which includes a bunch of pictures, Mainly of us looking like total tourists (of course).

I wish I had excuses for being so lazy this week. 
But I don't.
I am not one to sugar coat things, I was just plain Lazaay!

With that said, there will be a post up soon with lots and lots of pictures for your viewing pleasure :)
or not. 
I wont force you to look at them or anything.

But I will tell you there might be an entertaining photo of my dad playing hackey sack. 
Maybe.

-Jamie

Ps. I may or may not have given Jade a tour of Sunset Blvd. entirely in a southern accent. 
Again, May or may not have happened.



No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme