Monday, October 17, 2011


Warning: Photo Overload ahead.

So here are a ton of pics from our day trip to so cal.
Enjoy!

Had to get a Picture in front of the pier sign.
Duh.
Oh and this was like the 10th picture my mom attempted and my sister was hysterically laughing about something, So obviously had to post it.

Apparently Flava Flav works at the santa monica pier now.
I did notice he wasn't wearing any clocks around his neck though....
Maybe he has made a turning point in his life....
We can only hope.




While we took this picture there was an elderly couple sitting on the end of the bench yelling "smile!"
ummm...I thought that's what I was doing sir??

The parents.
And the Ocean.

So this is Clint.
Clint is a pretty good singer.
More importantly though, Clint is one of my friends husbands twin.
or really similar looking (slightly rougher also) younger brother.
I am betting he is his twin though.


We stopped in Hollywood to have lunch and when we were walking past the LA film school my dad jumped in on a game of hackey sack.
This was the only shot I could get because I couldn't grab my camera out of my purse fast enough.
I am pretty sure its the best shot ever though.
In case you cant tell, my dad is the one in action.
Yep, look at that skill.
Pure Hackey sack awesomeness I tell ya.
Oh and my dad said he was pretty sure all those guys were impressed.
yeah I am sure they were too dad.




My name is Jamie and as a Child I was obsessed with Doris Day.


I am thinking about copying that girls outfit behind me.
The one with the lips on her shirt. I mean half shirt.
Yeah, that one.
Whatchya think?!?!
Ok so this is a really crappy picture that doesn't even begin to show you how legit and amazing this house was.
It was basically a castle.
Not even basically, It was.

We drove up to the hollywood sign and there were so many amazing homes.
Like hanging right off the hill, it was crazy.
Crazy cool.





I obviously wasn't aware of where the hollywood sign was by the direction I was pointing.
And my sister also thought it was a little over to the right too.
We aren't that great with directions.
Or pointing.

I wasn't sure how to pose in this picture and the sorority squat is always my default.
I apologize.
My favorite thing about this photo is definitely my dad on his tippy toes taking a picture of a couple behind us.

Pretty as a post card!
Am I right?!?!?




I am really glad we live so close to Los Angeles because we were able to do quite a bit in just the one day we had to visit.

I really should Make it over there more often, I have a really good friend that lives there and was sad We didn't get to see each other since I was only there for the day :(

But don't fret Diane! I will be visiting soon enough and you will be wishing I was gone ;)
jk.
Nobody ever gets tired of me.
That's just silliness.

-Jamie

ps. My sister officially thinks I am the funniest person alive.
I think it was my comedy act I came up with for if I was ever invited to entertain prison inmates.
It pretty much sent her over the edge.

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme