Monday, October 3, 2011

Weekend ramblings..

Me on a monday. No make-up and wearing a hat. Yeah, it's one of those kinds of days.
A crappy picture of all of my crap.


So I moved.
Back in with my parents.
You are probably asking why I would do that huh?
Well, it is gonna save me some major bucks.
So I can finally get all my debt paid off.

You know that girl that got credit cards as soon as she could just because she could, then charged them up to their limit??

Yeah, that was me.

And now I am paying for it.
Literally.
Did you know you had to pay them back?!?

Yeah they didn't teach you that back in the day when they gave you the fake plastic credit card to play with that came with your little toy register. 

So that's what I was up to this weekend. 

And yes, that room is gonna stay looking like that because my parents decided to move to another house at the end of the month. 
And I hate packing, and unpacking, and packing, and then unpacking again. 
So this bedroom is being used as a storage unit, and I sleep in the other bedroom, which is ok with me since the bed is bigger and more comfy :)

My roomies and I also had a last roomie day together on Saturday, we went to one of our now favorite Italian places to eat, then walked to the bucks and came back and watched 17 again(one of my fav movies, in case you were wondering.)

You should have heard some of the conversation, You would have thought I was dying, not moving ten minutes away. 
I guess I cant help that my friends adore me so much ;)
 Who am I kidding, they are probably just sad that their spider killer wont be there 24/7 in case of an emergency. 

Don't worry to much friends, I will probably be over today ;)

-Jamie

Ps. In case you noticed, yes that is a Jonas Brothers poster in the picture. And yes its mine. Sometimes I turn into a 13 year old girl trapped in a 24 year old's body. I may or may not also have a Jonas Brothers Blanket. 







1 comment:

Megan said...

Aww! :) You can come kill my spiders when my Jamie's not around!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme