Friday, August 17, 2012

That time I went to North Carolina.

So this post is way overdue.

Last month I went and visited my friend Lauren who Lives in North Carolina for a week.

I visited her almost 2 years ago when I went for her wedding and this time I went she was all cute and preggo! 
I even got to take some cute pictures of her bump which I will save for another post because there are so many cute ones :)
(yes I did just say cute 3 times in 2 sentences. sue me.)
Last time I went I think I took like 2 pictures total while I was there. Super lame. So I made an effort to pull out my camera this time around. 
And after looking at them right now I realized that I only really took pictures one day...oops.
While I was there Lauren, her mom and sister took me to Charleston and it was so adorable! They have the cutest homes there, somewhere I would definitely consider living :) 

Here are some of the pictures I took of that one day:
Lauren and her little sister Kristin, who is the most fashionable 16 year old I have ever met. She has my dream closet. Lauren and I did a photo shoot with her that turned out Gorgeous! Saving those for another post also :)
My friend is so cute! She is gonna be such a great mom!
I had so much fun while I was there, cant wait until I can visit again and get to meet the baby!!

I also turned the big 2-5 while I was there but I will do a separate birthday post since I got to celebrate twice, whoo hoo!

Now excuse me while I go rub wrinkle cream all over my face.
k bye.
-Jamie

1 comment:

Kelsey Benard said...

I love all of your pictures! It makes me really want to live in North Carolina now!

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme