Friday, October 28, 2011

Follower Fest :)

Hola Friends!
We are all friends here right?!
Good. Thought so.
Today I decided to participate in my first link up!


Photobucket




The directions for this link up were to write a post on fall, Halloween, recipes, costumes or to just introduce yourself.

I live in the hot central valley so our fall is just barely getting started. We don't really get all four seasons here, its fall for like a week and then bam! its winter.
 So I don't have much to say about fall...yet.

I don't really ever do anything for Halloween. I refuse to spend money on costumes and never have anywhere to where one anyway. So those subjects are out.

And I don't cook. 
So I guess I am left with introducing myself!


Well if you read my blog regularly then you probably already read my about me page or have learned about me through my posts, but if this is your first time reading my blog then here ya go!

  • I like to make people laugh. But who doesn't right?? If you are one of those people who don't, I would like to meet you. And then make you laugh.
  •  I do photography on the weekends with my best friend. Started out as a hobby and then people wanted to start paying us, so we were like OK!
  • I am a 13 year old trapped in a 24 years old body. I might have a blanket with the Jonas brothers faces on it and a Justin Bieber toothbrush.
  • I am the oldest of 4 children. Except everyone thinks I am the youngest. The shock on peoples faces when they find out I am 24 and they thought I was 17 is the best. (crossing my fingers that this will still be a problem when I am 30 and people will think I am 23!)
  • I hate seeing people brush their teeth. makes me gag. 
  • I don't eat cake or ice cream. No I am not trying to be healthy, I just don't enjoy it. Its not gross, its just not good. 
  • I love make-up and anything Beauty related. You should see the list of beauty blogs and youtube beauty gurus I am subscribed to. Ridiculous. 
  • Just like Frenchie in the movie grease (fav. movie btw) I am also a Beauty school dropout. Weird since I love beauty right? Yeah I love it as a hobby, decided it isn't something I ever wanted to do as a job. 
 
 
 Well I hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better, that is if I didn't bore you to tears before you made it this far ;)

And If I didn't bore you then go ahead and click that follow button!
Thanks for stopping by friends!
-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme