Monday, October 10, 2011

Because I'm Lazy.

Here is my life in instagrams from the past week.

 Finally got some brown riding boots :)
So if you see me riding a horse to work instead of driving my car, don't be surprised ;)

 Remember that recipe I gave you? Yeah I didn't do it. 

Hailey made me take her to yogurtland. Plain Tart, fruity pebbles, watermelon, sour worms and gummy bears is the only way to eat it.

I was told I HAD to play with gymnast barbie....I was ok with it.

 Hailey was double fistin her top ramen this weekend.

You know those riding boots I told you about?? Yeah, Breanna bought the same ones.
I aint mad, I see it as a compliment when people have the same stuff as me ;)

This was supposed to be a picture of us with our matching boots, our boots got cut off....go figure.
Morgan drove back home from Oklahoma for fall break and brought her roommate who is from Iowa and never had slurpees or in n out.
I'm happy to say I was there to see her experience both for the first time.

Oh and she liked it. Just in case you were wondering;)

-Jamie


No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme