Tuesday, October 4, 2011

If you know me at all you know that I AM a fan of change.
Apparently I am one of the few though, I have noticed most people do not welcome change as warmly as I do.
 I just think life gets boring if things aren't constantly changing.
Anyone feel me?!?

Anyways, this weekend I noticed there is one area that I do not welcome change.

And that is food.
Food at restaurants to be exact.
I like trying new things at home, but not at restaurants.

Name a place to eat and I can tell you exactly what I get, every. single. time.


See that pasta ^^^^^??
Yeah, that's the only thing I have ever ordered at that restaurant. 
Btw, that is a picture of Breanna's pasta,(she copied me and got the same thing) because by the time I remembered I wanted to document my delicious dinner, my plate was somehow empty.
I'm not really sure how it happened. 
You know how there is that lil monster that lives in your dryer and eats all your socks?? 
I think he has a cousin that comes and eats your dinner off your plate when you aren't looking.
How could I possibly finish a whole pasta dish after having a bunch of bread and butter right before??


So after telling you all of this you are probably expecting to read that now when I go to restaurants I am going to try my hardest to try something new and mix it up a little bit.

If I told you that though, it would be a straight up lie. 
I don't plan on trying new things.
I like what I like. 
So the next time I go to that Italian restaurant again, expect to see a picture of that exact same pasta.
I know, I know, I am probably like the most interesting person you have ever met now right??
Yeah. Thought so.

-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme