Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Janet got a gun.

My mom proudly holding her new hand gun and gun manuel, who knew guns came with manuels??
Most of you have already seen this picture, unless you don't stalk me on facebook and instagram ;)

My mom finally purchased a hand gun.

Its funny that she got it the day I moved in. 
Either she is afraid we have more of a chance of intruders because I have a bad habit of not locking doors (oops) or she thinks I am gonna bring some shady people around the house now and might need to protect herself.
Both are probably pretty logical reasons.

My mom let me hold it and I immediately got in trouble for pointing it at my dad. 
I guess you aren't supposed to point it at people even if it isn't loaded.
Learn something new everyday.

I am thinking of packing.
What do you think?
I think I could probably get my dad to get me a gun too...maybe.
But then I would have to get a special purse to carry it in and I would only want to carry it if it was cute, and then it probably wouldn't match all my outfits.......
Hmmm...
Then again I don't know if my dad would be very smart to live under a roof with 2 women carrying guns. 
I mean, there is that saying "Hell hath no fury like a women scorned"...

I would probably settle for a stun gun. I think that would be more fun anyways.

The fact that I referred to carrying a type of gun as "fun" probably means I shouldn't carry any kind of weapon huh??

Maybe I will just stick to my pepper spray key chain that my parents got me when I moved to Los Angeles the first time. 
But again, they aren't very cute and the weigh down my keys.
Maybe if they made them with rhinestones or glitter or something....

Excuse me while I google "Rhinestoned pepper spray"........

-Jamie










Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme