Friday, December 30, 2011

I'm ready for 2012! Are you?!?

 I'm not one to usually make a lot goals or resolutions each new year but I realized I feel like I am never accomplishing anything so I thought why not make some this year. I plan on keeping you updated throughout the year on how I am doing, which I think will also help me stick to these goals. So here they are :
  • Meet my husband. {What? Did I just say that?? Yup, sure did.}
  • Go another year without drinking soda.
  • Eat healthier. {A long shot.}
  • Ride my bike more then once the whole year.{you are free to think of me as the lamest person ever if I am not able to accomplish this}
  • Try and read 2 books a month. {At least one a month.}
  • Work out. {This was one of my goals last year, didn't make it to the gym once :/}
  • Try new restaurants.
  • Read my bible everyday. {not just try, but actually do it.}
  • Volunteer more.
  • Attempt at crafting things. {ha! another long shot but worth a try}
  • Pay off all of my debt.
  • Make time to learn more about photography, not just when I happen to have time.
  • Live more intentionally. {whatever that may happen to entail}
  • Be more daring with my wardrobe.
  • Get a Tattoo.
  • Make some big changes ;) {vague I know but already in progress}
So there you have it folks. Feel free to keep me accountable with all of these if you would like. Obviously some one is kind of out of my hands ;) but other then that I didn't put any on the list that were unreachable. I look forward to reading this post at the end of next year to see what all I accomplished.
Did you make any similar goals or resolutions?? 
Share them with me, I would love to hear what changes you are making for the new year!
 
-Jamie

    No comments:

     photo envye.jpg
    envye blogger theme