Monday, December 5, 2011

flashbacks :)

This weekend me and my Best Friend had a flashback.
We attended our sorority masquerade banquet and decided to wear the same dresses we wore to the one we went to exactly 3 years ago, so of course we had to re invent one of the pictures from then.
And btw we weren't seriously posing like that 3 years ago, I believe we were making fun of people who posed like that, just so you know lol ;)

I wasn't even gonna go because as I mentioned before I am a cheapskate and didn't want to pay.
Then this sweet girl invited me to be her date so I didn't have to pay :)
So of course I accepted free dinner and dancing and getting to wear a pretty dress again, who wouldn't?!?!
This was our table of old folks...not really but we were the oldest people there, I am only 24 and was older then most of them by a few years.

They served coffee after dinner which was one of the most exciting things of the night next to dancing to "party rock" while being squished in the corner of the dance floor.

We only danced for about 15 min, just long enough to get our shuffle on and then snuck out and went to Starbucks where they were out of white mocha.
I was really taken back because I only get drinks with white mocha, it completely threw me off and I had to re think my whole order.
Best friend to the rescue though, She remembered a drink I had tried and liked before.
Good thing she remembered because I was at a loss, I wasn't feeling a pumpkin spice latte which is usually my go to when I don't get white mocha's.
Important thing is that I got my caffeine.
We finished the night by watching the Hangover on tv which is way better then watching on dvd because its nice and edited :)
No nasty talk ;)

We also Had a photo shoot earlier that day where we shot a portfolio for a hair/make-up artist :)
Also the reason my hair was so rockin ;)
Cant wait to show you the photos!!
Hope you guys had a great weekend!
Until next time,
-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme