Monday, December 19, 2011

TREAT YO' SELF!!

If you don't watch Parks and Recreation then watch this video before reading the rest of this post so you will understand what I am referring to :)

Ok, now that we are all on the same page I will let you in on what went down this weekend.
Breanna called me on Friday night and said she had a long day at work and wanted to treat herself, so we decided it was "Treat yo' self!" weekend.
And I made an uber fail and didn't really take many pictures of it :/
So you will just have to use your imagination, something we don't do enough of these days i think.

For dinner we decided to treat ourselves to a steak at Tahoe Joe's, Breanna even tacked on the trademark Treat yo self tag line to the end of her order, I would really like to know what the waitress thought of that.


On Saturday we headed downtown to meet Breanna's co-worker for lunch at a very authentic Mexican restaurant. I thought I ordered enchiladas, but It didn't look anything like enchiladas I've ever seen, I was told it was because "it was so authentic"
I did get a picture of the guy playing music to us while we ate though so you guys don't have to imagine that ;)
I loved his little traveling amp lol.
At one point he came and stood right next to our table and strummed away at his guitar, but I was just glad he didn't sing.

Then later in the afternoon we ended up going shopping at forever 21 and was finally able to get a little bit of Christmas shopping done.
I also treated myself to some nail polish while i was at too :)
We finished off the night with dinner at one of our favorite Italian restaurants and shut the place down.
Yep we were those people that sat at our table for an obnoxious amount of time after we had already paid the bill :/

Even though I didn't purchase any massages or fine leather goods I would consider "Treat yo' self" weekend a success.
I ate out 3 times!
Yeah, it was a success :)

Anyone else have a hard day, week or month??
Go "Treat yo' self"

-Jamie

Ps. As you are reading this I am heading to the coast for a few days to finally meet my friends new baby girl! So excited!! So it will be quiet around here for a few days, but don't worry to much I will be back soon with lots of uber cute pictures :)

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme