Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Behind the scenes.

Before we show you the pictures we took for the portfolio I mentioned that we photographed I thought I would show you a few behind the scenes shots :)
Enjoy :)

And there may or may not be a few self portraits that snuck in there somewhere...not really sure how that happened ;)


Sorry for so many pictures but we have never been able to take any pictures of us taking pictures so we kinda took a lot.. and this wasn't even all of them :/

This shoot was really fun because not only did we get to photograph some gorgeous people we also got to get our hair and Make-up done and jump in front of the camera too :)
 I cant wait to show you the pictures we got, they are Beautiful :):)

On a different note the only time I ever wish that I was really tall is when I am photographing, did you notice the awkward stance I had to have the poor guy stand in??
I am thinking I should start wearing platforms when I photograph so people don't have to uncomfortably bend down for me. But then I would probably fall and then break my camera and that just wouldn't be good either. Nah, Ill just make people keep getting low ;)

Can we also discuss how unattractive those jeans look on me??
Those happen to be my favorite jeans that fit me the best too, which I am now realizing is very very sad because all my other jeans must just look horrendous on me.
I think I might be going shopping for some good fitting jeans pretty soon.
Anyone have any ideas where??
Help me out people! Don't let me walk around looking like that anymore!
-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme