Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Christmas eve = exciting news.

Have I mentioned before what a procrastinator I am?
Well here's proof.
My Christmas posts starting a week after Christmas.
I think I am just trying to drag out the holiday season as long as possible.
Hoping you are all ok with that.
So here are some scenes from My Christmas eve:
Let me just explain that on my mom's side of the family we do a white elephant gift exchange.
Its usually pretty hilarious. Last year I may have brought a butt/face towel and soap and also butt floss for my gift. My cousin Stephanie was beyond thrilled when she opened that one.
I brought a more practical gift this year to make up for last years though, although people were still scared to pick my gift because of my jokster tendencies with past gifts.

Also: My cousin announced that him and his wife Maria are prego!!! 
This will be the first Grand child out of my cousins and I.
My mom and Aunt lost their minds when they found out.
I wasn't prepared for it though and was only able to snap a couple shots of it.
It was very dramatic, they will never live it down, we are still making fun of them for it.

K, enough chit chat, lets get to the pictures!

My mom getting ready to lose her freakin' mind.
Somebody wants their two bottom teeth for Christmas.
My grandpa looking very confused by his gift of the "bop it"
I was soooo beyond excited about this gift, that is until my sister stole it from me.
It was obviously the coveted gift of the night.
I ended up with 25 gold coins, ahh my grandpa sure knows how to be creative ha ha.
Hailey showing us how to make the perfect face while shooting this awesome nerf gun.
Oh and did I mention we played Just Dance??? ....with my Grandma!
She sure knows how to stir those mashed potatoes!
Please notice my mom and Aunt playing comfortably from their chairs.
We sure know how to have fun :)
-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme