Friday, December 9, 2011

And this Award goes to....

Me!!

Yeah you heard right. I got an award :) I think the last award I received was from my 7th grade cheer coach for MVP I think...something like that for still going to cheer practice and competitions even though I was really, really sick, like didn't attend school for a couple months sick.

Anyways...before I lose your attention Kenli from With Love, Kenli gave me the Liebster Award :)
And before I posted this I got another one from Sarah from Stars and Rainbows, Thanks so much girls!!


They are so sweet, I didn't think my little blog deserved any awards but thanks!!!

So, here's how it works:
This award is given to blogs with less then 200 followers that you think deserve a little bit more recognition.
Here are the rules:
1) Show your thanks by linking the sweet person who nominated you.
2) Leave links to 5 of your top blogs and leave a comment letting them know!
3) Post the award on your blog.
4) Enjoy the Love :)
So here are my top 5 blogs :)


Jolinda

Make sure and go check all these wonderful ladies out!!

-Jamie


No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme