Thursday, December 15, 2011

That time I went to look at christmas lights and someone got stabbed.

You probably think I am kidding, but I'm not.

On Tuesday Night I went out with my family and some friends to walk Christmas tree lane, which is usually a family friendly place where you walk down this long strip of houses who have went above and beyond with their Christmas decorations.
Its like crazy packed with people though, because you can usually only drive through it but a few nights they open it up just for people to walk through.

So this particular night someone totally got stabbed.
Apparently gangsters also enjoy looking at Christmas lights because it was definitely a gang related stabbing.

Did I also tell you I was almost in the middle of these gangsters fighting?
Yeah, they decided to almost throw it down as we were walking by and I practically had to walk through them, luckily I found a way to kind of walk around them.
They calmed down though before anything got crazy and separated ways and somehow a couple of them ended up walking right next to me as I loudly exclaimed how stupid gangsters are and how they think they look so tough when they really look like idiots.
oops.
Lets all thank the Lord that I wasn't the one stabbed right then and there.

After the almost gangster throw down, we just kept walking and then turned around at the end of the street.
As we walked back, around the same spot where the almost fight happened we saw a guy laying on the ground surrounded by his friends.
And guess what?
Yep, he was one of the gangsters we saw earlier, and he was also stabbed.
I wasn't really surprised, I could tell when I saw them earlier that they probably had weapons on them.
Its sad that we have gotten so used to things like this that we just kept on walking like nothing had happened.
I'm sure if i had been there with my kids like so many people were that I probably would have been a little more worried.

The picture below was also taken after the stabbing, as you can tell I wasn't really worried, and was still able to have fun :)
Who puts cows in their yard as Christmas decorations and doesn't expect someone to take a pic like this one??

Anyone else have any scary Christmas stories to spill??

Here's to hoping for a safe rest of the Holidays!

-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme