Wednesday, December 7, 2011

sneak peek ;)

Today you will get a sneak peek of my room because I know you were all dying to see it right??
Its really not that exciting though, I actually didn't even take these photos with the intention of showing you my room, they are just some pictures I happened to snap when I was playing with my new camera, and lucky you some of them came out good enough to show you.

So now you can enjoy sorta/kinda seeing my bedroom that is probably very not exciting.
Honesty is the best policy right??

K this is actually a picture of my poorly painted nails, but my room is in the background...still counts right?!?!
FYI: these were taken before I cleaned my room and did my laundry.
Again not really a picture of my room, but aren't my socks cute?!? 
This is what sits right next to my bed, you know, the necessities ;) 
Magazines, nail polish & a cup of coffee :)
My cases that hold Make-up, Jewelry and Hair accessories that I haven't found a place for yet so they just sit in front of my window, good thing they are pretty :)

Well that's it folks.
I know, I know, just kind of a teaser but My room is actually super lame. 
I have zero pictures on the wall, and probably wont put any up.
The only thing decorating my walls is my necklace and scarf hooks, again not the most exciting thing.

In any case, I hope you all enjoyed my not so fabulous bedroom sneak peek ;)

Until next time,
-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme