Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Margarita Ranch

Do you see that Beautiful barn in the first picture??
My friend Hula is getting married there in February!
Jealous yet? I know I am.

On saturday a bunch of us drove to San Luis Obispo to check out the wedding venue so we could decide on exactly how Hula wanted to decorate it.
These are just a few pics from the day, we also did a little mini photoshoot in front of the barn because well...look at the barn. Who wouldnt take a second to take some photos in front of it??

I am pretty sure the girl who gave us a tour of the venue was pretty entertained by us. We practiced dancing into the reception and if she saw us doing our photoshoot then she was definatly entertained.

And even though my hair is really bright and usually makes it so you can see me coming from a mile away I found it necassary to also wear bright yellow tights.
You know, just in case they lost me or something.

I will be back to show you some more pictures, and more stories :)
So make sure you stop by again ;)
See you next time!
-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme