Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Riddle Family

A while back I drove over to Hollister (the city, not the store, I wouldn't be caught dead in there) and took some Family and Senior pictures for my cousins. 
I showed you some of the senior pictures of my cousin Shae, like this one:
Gorgeous I tell ya.
But I never showed you the family pictures I took! Well, I don't think I did, and I don't feel like going back through my archives to find out if I did or not. So if I have shown them to you just pretend this is the first time you are seeing them k??

The twins : Zoe & Neriah.
Getting my cousin Elijah to smile was a job in itself. He is a teenager now and just cannot be bothered to flash me his pearly whites unless of course I am behind the camera making him laugh or threatening to hit him upside the head if he doesn't give me at least one grin. Most of his pictures looked more like this:

I love these pictures I got of Keith and Jeanine (the parents btw) they came out so nice!

And now for the whole family:

Don't you just love that face??



This was taken in their vineyards right next to their house :)
Don't you love the color of their barn??


Well I had more from some we took at the beach but my computer is being a pill and keeps erasing them for some reason.
And I am not patient enough to try and fix it, sorry!!

Hope you enjoyed looking at my Beautiful family!!

-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme