Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Forever 21 Lust

Forever 21 faithfully emails me taunting me with their super trendy & super affordable clothes and accessories all the time. I usually just delete the email right away so I am not tempted but the other day I gave in.
But dont worry, I didnt actually order anything, or stop by my local forever and buy anything.
Instead I am just gonna show you what I would have bought if I wasnt trying to pay off a load of debt and save up money for something super exciting in the future ;)
I am hoping all of you will go out and buy some of these things for yourself, It will make me feel better knowing someone else will be wearing this uber cute stuff :)
I LOVE polka dots.
Was I the only one under the impression that a tunic was a shirt not a dress? Because they are calling this a tunic but wearing it as a dress.... Maybe its one of those items that a super tall person 
(my sister, she's 6 feet)has to wear as a shirt and shorter people can wear as a dress. They should come up with a term for that.
I also love lace, can you tell? I'm not a girly girl or anything.
Ok so I know I am probably like the only person not looking forward to summer ending because I Love, love, love summer! But I cant help but lust after fall because of these sweaters. They look soo comfy and you cant beat that price!
Can I admit something? 
I take TERRIBLE care of my sunglasses. They never go in a case, always just get thrown in my purse, Idk how many times I have sat on a pair and broken them. So thats why Forever 21 glasses are great for me. I can afford to buy several pair and keep replacing them when they break because they are so stinkin' cheap! And I am all about cheap! And arent these ones so fun?!? I dont think I will ever get away from adding a little animal print in my wardrobe here and there.
I am really loving these stacked rings I have been seeing lately. Although I could do without that little butterfly on the first ring. I have a weird thing about butterflies, I dont think they belong anywhere in my wardrobe at the age of 24. I hate when i see a really cute top or pattern and then there is a random butterfly on it. Its a huge pet peeve. But then there are people who think I probably shouldnt wear a shirt with the ninja turtles on it at this age either. 
And last but not least this colorful scarf. I like all the bright colors on top of the black, it really makes the pattern pop. 

Well, there you have it. These are the things I am currently lusting over. Seriously go buy something. Even just one thing, it will make me feel so much better. And if you feel inclined to pick me up something while you are there, you dont have to fight the urge ;)
Have fun shopping friends!
-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme