Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Hula!

Today is my Roomie's Bday!
She is extra awesome because she has the same name as me, Even though I only call her Hula.
So I thought it would be fun to reminisce on all the fun I have had with her over the years :)
Last summer we stepped out of our comfort zones and signed up to be counselors for youth camp at our church. Little did we know this is where Hula(Jamie) would begin her romance with her soon to be husband Brandon :)

Weddings! :):):)
We like taking pictures in San Francisco while Justin Bieber look alikes walk past us ;)
And since we share the same name (same spelling too!!) It just makes sense that we dress the same too.

This is the Disneyland face. Dont ask.
We love going on trips, this trip was pretty epic. We had a full day at Disneyland and left delirious. I was so Delirious that on the drive home I saw elephants in the middle of the freeway. Now looking back I am kinda surprised we made it home safely.
This is one year ago today! Now Hula can rent a car all by herself, Its sooo exciting ;)
Happy Birthday Friend, Love ya!
-Jamie


No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme