Sunday, August 28, 2011

Friday night recap

Friday night lots of this happened.
[Charades]
This being lots of laughs.
But before the laughing ensued, this happened:
[Pizza casserole]
 I cooked! I found a recipe that combined two of my favorite things; pizza and pasta!
I did all of this while watching one of my favorite shows:
[one of the funniest shows on the planet]

Since I was cooking I invited over my sister and her best friend Stephanie to enjoy this very rare occasion.
They were smarties and brought a board game.
 [cranium]
And that is where all the laughing began.....












We ended the night with a couple episodes of "say yes to the dress' and "four weddings" which me and Breanna chalked up to "research" for our Hula's upcoming wedding :)
Oh and don't mind the funny placing of the watermarks on the photos, I forgot to rotate the photos before the watermark was added and was to lazy to fix it afterwards. Me lazy? I know, shocker!!(in the voice of Dani from Big brother)

I hope everyone Else's Friday night was as hilarious as mine was, if not, grab a few friends and play a round of cranium, laughs are guaranteed :)
-Jamie

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme