Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Bachlorette parties can be painful.

Hula now officially goes by the name Mrs.Hula Kindberg!
{well Jamie "Hula" Kindberg technically ;)}


So here are some pics starting with the Bachlorette party, Enjoy!
 The only Picture I got of us during the party. Isn't her dress fantastic?? Totally jealous. We had to convince her to purchase this dress, we saw it in the store and basically held a gun to her head until she bought it. I think she is grateful we did ;)

Oh and I wore heels. Which never happens, I am not a heels kinda girl at all. I actually kind of despise them, but I will pull them out for special occasions.
We did a scavenger hunt as part of the party and I wasn't smart enough to bring flats so I waddled and trotted around on cute but painful heels all night.

If I wasn't convinced that I look ridiculous when I try to walk in heels the guy in target who loudly blurted out to his friend "Hey! did you see that girl trying to walk in heels?? hahahahaha!" definitely confirmed it. Him and his friends also proceeded to throw a ball and whistle at me as I walked by. 
Don't treat girls like a dog bro. Even if they do look ridiculous.

I really thought my ankles were going to break in half by the end of the night. Even though I was in pain It was still so much fun, we ended the night practicing the Hannah Montana "Hoedown Throwdown" and Yes we did perform it at the wedding, which was so much fun! Seriously you should just learn that dance for funzies. Everyone should know it. 

I'll be back with another post about the rest of the wedding weekend, so make sure and check back. I might have another video for you ;)

-Jamie

Ps. If you think I am joking about how often I DONT wear heels, I'm not.
Those were the only heels I owned and the last time I wore them was a Year and half ago at another wedding.

No comments:

 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme